I-Tech is currently seeking an Office Manager
I-Tech AB is a Gothenburg-based bio-tech-company offering a unique active agent (a chemical compound), Selektope®, to the marine coatings industry that improves the coating’s bio-fouling prevention properties. The business focus is primarily in the global commercial shipping domain where Selektope® contributes to cleaner hulls and consequently improved hull performance and reduced maintenance Throughout recent years, I-Tech has successfully registered and patented its unique product in relevant key markets and has proven its business concepts in an international environment. I-Tech AB is a public company listed on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Following the successful market introduction of marine antifouling products containing our proprietary active agent Selektope® and the listing on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm, the company is now looking for a full time Office Manager to our office in Mölndal, Sweden that will support the respective functions in the Company and be part of continuing fuelling our growth and building our unique DNA.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in a multifunctional support function such as management assistant and a strong personal drive in getting things done. On the one hand, the successful candidate embraces all duties associated with efficient ground control at the office supporting optimal execution from the team and continuing building an inspiring work environment. On the other hand, important administration responsibilities are included within the various operational functions of the company. As we are an international team working on the global arena, the candidate should be used to work, and get things done, with counterparts in different cultures. Finally, the candidate possesses analytical skills to analyze and propose improvement activities enhancing the companies competitive advantage. The candidate should have a make-it-work attitude and have an appetite for the smaller entrepreneurial set up of a company.
- General business administration such as current accounting, contract administration, salary handling,
- Developing and maintaining team and office culture including ground control, team activities and Astra Zeneca hub
- Marketing including coordination of fairs, events, internal and external market communication, web and handling of newsletters and public
- Support order to delivery processes with order confirmations, contact/coordination of transport and delivery documentation and general follow-up.
- Administration including general corporate and board matters, support governance structures and other general administrative duties
- Relevant work experience, preferably from smaller publicly listed companies
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Proficiency in Asian languages considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and preferably skills in InDesign, Photoshop or similar.
- Flexibility to work extra hours or irregular hours as
- Limited travelling